The CX01 TIG is TSUNAMI’s most classical high-performance steel gravel/touring bike frameset.
We design in pure steel with lightweight tube construction, and multiple rack mounting design for your long-distance traveling.
This Steel touring bike frameset employs our WEAPON triple-butted tubes, conical CNC’d head tube, and steel vintage fork.
We focus on every detail on the steel gravel frameset, perfect tig welding for all joints as you can see from the display photo.
- Butted CrMo steel frame – provides a smooth ride anywhere you ride
- Quick release wheel design – Standard 700c wheel and easier for you to customize your gravel bike with budget components.
- Rack and fender mounts – you can easily transform this bike into a daily commuter
- Wider tire design – Up to 40c tire clearance.
- Amazing value & Seriously fun to ride
– Material: heat-treated, triple-butted chromoly steel tubing – tig welded
– ultra-light forged and machined straight headtube
– Headset included.
– 135mm axle spacing.
– Welded stainless-steel derailleur hanger
– 27.2mm seat tube with alloy seat collar
– Front derailleur clamp size: 28.6mm (max torque setting: 2.5nm)
– Bottom bracket: 68mm – english threaded
– Accommodate 1x or 2x chainrings
– Crankset min/max ring size – single: 36 to 50t / double: 46/31t to 53/39t
– External brake cable routing
– Bottle mounts: 2
– Chromely steel disc road fork included.
– 1-1/8´´ straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race
– 100mm axle spacing
– Steerer length: 300mm
– Axle-crown: 371mm
– Rake/offset: 46mm
– Wheel and tire compatibility: 700 x 40c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)
– Frame max spacing: 43mm
– Fork max spacing: 43mm
– Post-mount brakes front and rear: 160/180mm ( Adaptors need separately)
– Frame weight: 2,150g (size 50 – w/o thru-axle)
– Fork weight: 850g (uncut steerer – w/o thru-axle)
Recommended Size for rider height:
Size XS(44cm) – 145-160cm;
Size S (47cm)-160-172cm,
Size M (50cm) – 170-182cm,
Size L(53cm) – 182-188cm,
Size XL (56cm) -185+cm.
For More Frameset options, simply click our Gravel Bike Frameset Product Line.
To have the best riding experience, build your gravel bike with our featured All-in-one Gravel Bike / Road Bike Groupset Packages.
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.