Hilight Titanium Road Bike frameset R8 delivers the high performance, technological innovation and characteristically smooth Titanium ride that come as standard with a hilight R8, at a wallet-friendly price.
- With its unique full inner cable routine design (Both brake and shifter cable housing ) in this titanium road R8 frameset, you will have the cleanest build-up for this monster.
- R8 using grade 3Al/2.5V titanium tube with aggressively short-butted sections optimized for tig welding that save weight and improve ride quality.
- Concealed cables, flat-mount disc brakes, thru-axles and electronic groupset option keep this aero-optimised racer at the vanguard of race bike design, and you at the front of the pack.
- Valuable price range give this frameset a super advanage when you are looking a decent titanium bike.
– material: COLD WORKED TUBING; Structurally strengthened; 3Al/2.5V Grade.
– ultra-light forged and machined headtube
– Headset included (41.8MM/51MM )
– 142mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
– Intergrated derailleur hanger
– 27.2mm seat tube with integrated seat collar.
– front derailleur: BRAZED-ON type.
– bottom bracket: Press-fit BB.
– Accommodate 1x or 2x chainrings
– Internal routing for brake and shifter cabling.
– bottle mounts: 2
– Hilight carbon disc road fork included
– 1-1/8´´ Tappered steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race
– 100mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
– steerer length: 300mm
– axle-crown: 371mm
– rake/offset: 46mm
– wheel and tire compatibility: 700 x 30c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)
– frame max spacing: 39mm
– fork max spacing: 40mm
– flat-mount brakes front and rear: 140mm (160mm max – adaptors need separately)
– frame flat-mount bracket height: 10mm
– frame weight: 1690g (size XL 57 – w/o thru-axle)
– fork weight: 377g (uncut steerer – w/o thru-axle)
For Road Bike Frameset options, simply click our Road Bike Frameset Product Line.
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.