Our 2022 FG03 Track frameset maximizes your freedom in extraordinary handling abilities in technical racing conditions.
- WEAPON FG03 is welded with our own develped triple butted cromly steel tubing. we are careful to shape the tubing to optimize strength, durability, stiffness, all the while keeping it as lightweight as possible , We made frame (Size M) weight in 1550g only, it almost same weight to Titanium / Aluminium , you couldn’t find any other steel bicycle brand in same weight at the price range.
- A re-tuned, fixed-gear crit specific, track geometry. The new geometry features a higher bottom bracket and increased fork rake, further reducing toe overlap and providing a more stable ride quality; a response to ever-higher race speeds at events such as the Red Hook Criterium.
- With more tire clearance than ever before, WEAPON FG03 come with improved carbon fork which can accommodate tires as wide as 700x34c . It will bring you more fun to convert the track frameset to track-cross whenever you like.
- We still remain bottle holder mounting for your long distance ride.
- Oringal steel color and welding detail to reserve our FG03 recoginition all the time.
The ambition of WEAPON FG03 is to become one of the best steel track frames in the world.
|Frame||WEAPON triple butted cromly steel tubing|
|Headset||IS 44mm /28.6 mm|
|Seat Post||Ø27.2mm (No included)|
|Seat Clamp||Ø31.8mm (Included)|
|Standard Movement Box/ BB||BSA 68mm|
|Tyre Clearance||Up to 700 x 34c|
|Fork||WEAPON Carbon Fiber Fork S50 (700c / Rim Brake / Straight Steerer)|
|Weight||Frame 1550g (Size M) – Fork 350g (uncut)|
|Hub Spacing||Front 100mm, Rear 120mm.|
|Additional Info||Ultra short chainstays / Clear coating|
Notes: WEAPON FG03 Track frameset is a limited edition and completely handmade by our experienced technician.
For the new order, please allow us to take 2-3 weeks to ensure all details for our frameset in perfect condition before handing it over to you.
For more product options and models, simply click our Track / Fixie Frameset Product Line.
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.