TSUNAMI Seaboard FG03 frame made of The triple butted CROM R725 Steel – introduced to the public in 2016 after more than 2-3 years of development and testing. It is characterized above all by its extraordinary handling abilities in technical racing conditions.
At the heart of the CROM R725 Steel’s precise race handling, are two distinguishing innovations:
- A re-tuned, fixed-gear crit specific, track geometry. The new geometry features a higher bottom bracket and increased fork rake, further reducing toe overlap and providing a more stable ride quality; a response to ever higher race speeds at events such as the Red Hook Criterium.
- The use of CROM R725 steel tubing for the frame’s construction. Steel is the soul of the new FG03 performance. The naturally superior elasticity of Heat-treated steel allows for the frame to better absorb vibrations and other disturbances from the road’s surface, particularly in moments when the frame is subject to the greatest deformation and stress (in the three stages of cornering).
All Seaboard FG03 fixed gear framesets include a tapered full carbon fork, A Headset.
- CROM R750 tube set
- aero heat-treated tubing
- Mirco-TIG welding
- a-head set type: integrate type 1 -1/8″, Ø41.8mm – Ø52mm
- seat post: 27.2 mm
- bottom bracket: BSA / 68mm (English)
- suitable for front and rear brake
- weight: frame: 1,700g (Size 50), Carbon fork:350g.