Our 2022 GR02 Alloy Gravel frameset maximizes your freedom and access to the Road Less Traveled.
- With affordable, high-performing materials, elegant engineering, and a fully-featured frameset, there’s nothing stopping you from achieving your off-road aspirations. There’s no surface that can’t be ridden, no side roads that must be skipped. And best of all, the GR02 offers unbeatable value at every level.
- Everyone has a different reason for the ride. Durable, affordable aluminum is ideal for a range of rides. Anything is possible – from ripping around campus to a cross-continent cruise, the GR02 has it handled.
- 6061 aluminum GR02 Alloy Gravel frameset is welded with hydroformed aluminum tubing. This material is universally praised for affordability and versatility. Before welding, we are careful to shape the tubing to optimize strength, durability, and stiffness, all the while keeping it as lightweight as possible.
- With more tire clearance than ever before, the GR02 Gravel frameset can accommodate tires as wide as 700x50c. And if you prefer smaller-diameter wheels with wider rubber, interchangeability is easy. Simply swap to 650b wheels and fit tires as wide as 2.0.
- Multiple mounting points on the frame give you the option to fit bottles, bags, racks, fenders, and frankly, almost any accessory that could be bolted to your bike. Custom bags mounted to the frame won’t require straps, and gear of all sorts can ride along with you.
- Internal cable routing keeps the frame looking tidy. Combined with a PF30 bottom bracket shell, it’s easy to fit a geared or single-speed drivetrain, and either mechanical or electronic shifting. And if your rides tend to take a turn for the rowdy, there’s even room to fit a dropper post.
– material: 6061 aluminum alloy (All cable inner routing ).
– ultra-light forged and machined tapered headtube
– Headset included (integrated 41.8MM/52MM )
– 142mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
– Replaceable stainless-steel derailleur hanger
– Seat tube ( 31.8mm outer diameter ) with integrated seat collar
– front derailleur clamp size: 31.8mm (max torque setting: 2.5nm)
– bottom bracket: 68mm – English threaded
– Accommodate 1x or 2x chainrings
– Crankset min/max ring size – single: 36 to 50t / double: 46/31t to 53/39t
– Internal brake cable routing
– bottle mounts: 3
– GR02 carbon fiber disc gravel fork included
– 1-1/8´´ tapered steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race
– 100mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
– steerer length: 300mm
– axle-crown: 371mm
– rake/offset: 46mm
– wheel and tire compatibility: Up to 700 x 50c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)
– flat-mount brakes Front: 140 / 160mm / 180mm max ( adaptors with caliper separately)
– flat-mount brakes Rear: 140mm without adaptor / 160mm /180mm max ( Need adaptor separately)
– frame flat-mount bracket height: 10mm
– frame weight: 1644g (size 50 – w/o thru-axle)
– fork weight: 507g (uncut steerer – w/o thru-axle)
Recommended Size for rider height:
Size XS(44cm) – 145-160cm;
Size S (47cm)-160-172cm,
Size M (50cm) – 170-182cm,
Size L(53cm) – 180-187cm,
Size XL (56cm) -185-200cm.
Size XXL(59cm)- 195-220cm.
For More Frameset options, simply click our Gravel Bike Frameset Product Line.
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.