On a day full of new technology, Shimano has also launched its brand new 105 groupset, the Shimano 105 R7000 groupset, giving it an aesthetic makeover while helping refine the details.
As the entry-level SHIMANO 105 R7000 groupset manufactured by Shimano, this update has brought the mid-range option in line with the more expensive Ultegra and Dura-Ace iterations while keeping it close to its ‘do-all’ roots.
- Chainset: FC-R7000 choice of cranks and chainrings (725g)
- Cassette: CS-R7000 choice of ratio. 11 speed (250g)
- Rear Derailleur: RD-R7000 SS or GS (for 11-32) (250g)
- Front Derailleur: FD-R7000 (112g)
- Chain: CN-5701 (264g)
- STI Levers: ST-R7000 Brake/Gear Levers including all cables (486g/pair)
- Brakeset: BR-R7000 (378g/pair)