The latest evolution of Shimano Ultegra, the SHIMANO R8020, has arrived. As well as a host of developments which improve user ergonomics, the SHIMANO R8000 Groupset includes subtle tweaks to adapt to current trends and ensure compatability with the wide spectrum of riders and bikes today. The SHIMANO Ultegra R8020 components share aesthetics with Dura Ace 9100, the technology has trickled down too, albeit at a much more cost effective price point.
- STI Levers: ST-R8020 Brake/Gear Levers including all cables (419g/pair)
- Chainset: FC-R8000 choice of cranks and chainrings (685g)
- Cassette: CS-R8000 chocie of ratio. 11 speed (246g)
- Rear Derailleur: Rd-R8000 SS or GS (for 11-32) (198g)
- Front Derailleur: FD-R8000 (89g)
- Chain: CN-HG701 (264g)
- Brakeset: BR-R8020 (183g Front / 180g Rear)
*Note: Bottom Bracket not included.