This is the SRAM Omnium track crankset. The purists’ choice for street and track performance. The new Omnium track crankset is the first external bearing track crank in the world. Designed for world-class track racing and at home as the ultimate “fixie” crankset, the Sram Omnium crankset features our strongest and stiffest alloy, 7050-T6. The full 5mm thick 7075-T6 chain wheel was developed for use only with 1/2 x 1/8 chains.
- GXP’s Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight—improving both feel and performance.
- Forged AL-7050 arms, AL-7075-T6 chainring
- Includes GXP cup and bearing set
- Giga X Pipe (GXP) uses a 24mm CroMoly spindle integrated with the right crank arm and aluminum cups with 4 sealed external cartridge bearings
- Chainring Size: 48T
- Chainring Material: Aluminium
- BCD: 144
- BB Spindle Interface: 24mm
- BB Compatibility: GXP/PF GXP 68mm
- Chainline: 44.5mm
- Weight: 825gg
Bottom Bracket (SRAM GXP) is included.
For more crankset options, simply click our Crankset Product Line.
To view a complete bike photo with this specific product, simply click our Instagram page.