Van Nicholas’ entry-level Titanium Road Bike frameset delivers the high performance, technological innovation and characteristically smooth Titanium ride that come as standard with a Van Nicholas, at a wallet-friendly price.
Frame: 1880 grams (57cm) Included SLR carbon front fork (380 grams) and Tange headset.
– material: COLD WORKED TUBING; Structurally strengthened; 3Al/2.5V Grade.
– ultra-light forged and machined headtube
– Headset included (41.8MM/51MM )
– 142mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
– Intergrated derailleur hanger
– 27.2mm seat tube with integrated seat collar
– front derailleur clamp size: 31.8mm .
– bottom bracket: 68mm – english threaded
– Accommodate 1x or 2x chainrings
– Crankset min/max ring size – single: 36 to 53t / double: 46/31t to 53/39t
– Internal brake cable routing for brake cable only.
– bottle mounts: 2
– SLR carbon disc road fork included
– 1-1/8´´ straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race
– 100mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
– steerer length: 300mm
– axle-crown: 371mm
– rake/offset: 46mm
– wheel and tire compatibility: 700 x 30c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)
– frame max spacing: 39mm
– fork max spacing: 40mm
– flat-mount brakes front and rear: 140mm (160mm max – adaptors need separately)
– frame flat-mount bracket height: 10mm
– frame weight: 1880g (size XL 57 – w/o thru-axle)
– fork weight: 377g (uncut steerer – w/o thru-axle)
For Road Bike Frameset options, simply click our Road Bike Frameset Product Line.
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.