WEAPON CR58 Track | fixie carbon track wheel set is the secret weapon for fixed gear racers.
When these speed demons are hammering the streets in ultra-fast, ultra-technical crits like the famous Red Hook series, they demand wheels that deliver speed, reliability, and even more speed.
Besides, racing on the track, small increases in efficiency can yield huge dividends. WEAPON CR58 were developed with a standard for velodrome and fixed-gear winter training.
The WEAPON CR58 Track | fixie carbon wheelset is assembled with our stiff and aero 58mm deep rim and connects it to our weapon hubset with one of the world’s best spokes, the Pillar 1420, 4g / piece.
The rear hub uses premium quality sealed bearings, an Allen key lock system, double track thread design on each side of the hub, so you can mount one cog on each side and make quick gear ratio swaps according to the racecourse or terrain.
The WEAPON high flange hubs with superlight WEAPON carbon track wheel rim capture the sleek profile and efficiency of straight-pull spokes with the superior strength and durability of J-bend spokes.
Together these components deliver unrivaled stiffness and speed.
*Rim – higher Stability of its biomimicry-derived sawtooth 58mm rim profile.
*ShowStopper™ textured braking surface delivers unrivaled rim braking performance in wet or dry conditions.
*Built with Pillar J-bend spokes – lightest & nibble – Pillar 1420 -4.3g/PCs.
*Hub-WEAPON double locked system track hub.
- Rim Type: Clincher.
- Rim Material: Advanced T700 carbon fiber.
- Rim Width (internal & extenal): 17mm & 25mm.
- Tyre installation : 700*23c -35c
- Rim Depth: 58mm
- Front Spoke Pattern: 1 cross.
- Rear Spoke Pattern: 2cross (2:1).
- Spoke Count: Front/Rear: 20/24.
- Spoke Type: Pillar 1420 high-strength J-hook.
- Nipple Type: Pilliar alloy T7075.
- Front Hub: WEAPON, 100x9mm axle,( M7 Allen key locking system)
- Rear Hub:WEAPON, 120x10mm axle,Double side fixed sprocket thread design( M7 Allen key locking system)
- Assembly Method: Handbuilt
- Extras: rim tape (pre-installed)
- Weight (with rim tape): 700c: Front:780g, Rear: 860g
For more carbon wheelset , simply click our Track Wheelset Product line.
Want to see more photos with built bikes? simply click our Instagram Page.